Jan 11, 2012

BOOK TOUR!!!!!

Yep, you heard right. So much epic awesomeness happening.

Don't miss it!

Really. Don't.



Thursday, January 12th   at 7 PM -  Books, Inc. Opera Plaza, San Francisco, CA with Tahereh Mafi, Ellen Schreiber and Anna Carey *Not Your Mother’s Book Club event!





Friday, January 13th at 7 PM - Mysterious GalaxySan Diego, CA with Tahereh Mafi and Ellen Schreiber

 


 

Saturday, January 14th at 7 PM Changing HandsTempe, AZ with Tahereh Mafi and Ellen Schreiber



HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

Read about My Book Two Battle over at the YA Muses and check out the truly amazing Shelf Awareness Review of Under The Never Sky!


5 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I could be there! I'm in Northern California. Not only that, my hubby and I are getting ready for a February trip to visit his family in India. But best of luck on all of these stops on your tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to Salt Lake City! It is an awesome book, I read it in one day! It will also be my book club next read! I cannot wait for the next book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait! I'll be at the one in San Diego =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth, have a great trip to India, and thank you! Valia & Lindaaah - looking forward to meeting you both! Mandy - I'm so happy to hear that <3!!! And I'll definitely try to get out the SLC!

    ReplyDelete