Aug 22, 2011

New Release Date

Hot off the press! UNDER THE NEVER SKY will be available one month sooner than planned. The new release date is January 3rd, 2012.

That means the following:
  1. I have less time to accomplish many, many things! Things I'm not even sure about yet, but I know there are many.
  2. I have one less month to wait - which means one less month to gnaw on my fingernails. (Which is great!)
  3. I can buy a copy for my mother for her birthday on the 4th of January now.
Switching gears, I also wanted to congratulate the winners of the YA Muses Blogoversary contest, IceyBooks and Elizabeth Briggs. I'll be sending them signed ARCs of UNDER THE NEVER SKY soon. They're the first people, outside friends and family, who I'm sending ARCs to, so it's rather special for me. Kinda like packing off the kids for their first day of school, which is coincidentally also happening over here. I do hope they enjoy it!

14 comments:

  1. I just saw this as I hit the PRE ORDER button *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yay! Thanks, Lynsey. You're also my very first commenter : ) So thanks for that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so, SO excited for this!! Will the Australian release date be the same as US, do you know?

    Congrats to the lucky ARC winners! Even if I am planning to jump on a plane to stalk them until their bookshelf is unsupervised...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, the excitement is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Brodie - not sure if it will be, but I'll post here as soon as I know! And thanks, Lia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just saw this through a Twitter feed. Sounds like a really fascinating book! I'm looking forward to this. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! Hope you accomplish the things you need to :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm. Seems to me you better schedule a vacation now. Once Never Sky is a smokin' success they will want to pull in the release date for book 2 also. You may want to get your agent looking into northern Italian writing cottages. Techno-Modern Milan and grand old forests both nearby for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo! The sooner the better, I say! (And bring ON that Aussie release date, we'll be waiting over here!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, guys! And great suggestion, jarrett ; ) would that it were so...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super exciting for those of us who can't wait to read it!

    But I bet extra nerve-wracking for you, huh? At least it's less time to sit and fret!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Meagan. Yes, suddenly there's a lot less time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am seriously looking forward to reading your book :) Time is flying by! I don't suppose you know where I could find a countdown widget for my blog? I received a galley of it from netgalley.com and can't wait to read it and sharing the love!

    http://thepassionatebookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! I know Harper will have a countdown widget soon. Let me see if I can find out when it'll be ready!

    ReplyDelete